Brief overview of how the Gildform Design Marketplace works for Jewelry CAD Designers
- Navigate to the Get Started header item
- After navigating to the Get Started header item you will be redirected to the projects page where you will be able to see the projects you have been invited to.
- You are able to accept the user's invitation and set a price without checking the details or you can go ahead and View Details and accept and set the price
- After clicking Accept, the price modal will open where you can set a price quote on the Project Invite from the user.
- After accepting and setting the price the project will be moved to the "Invitation accepted" tab and you have to wait for the user's approval.
- After the user approves your offer the project will be moved to the active tab and when opened you will be redirected to the project page where you will be able to see the project's lifecycle and chat with the user
7. After moving the status when clicking on the "Move Status" button and checking the checklist items, you are waiting for the user to submit the payment.
Once the payment is received, the project's status will be updated to "Project in Progress" where you will now begin creating the 3D Model(s).
If the user has requested changes you can see them on the left panel and accept and set price or refuse them.
8. After changes are approved or refused by the user, the User will submit payments for the changes.
Provide screenshots of the 3D Model once you are complete with the work in the Message center.
You can move the project to the "Project Pending Approval" status where the user has to approve it or if it has not been approved for 3 days since the moment it was moved it will automatically move to "Project Approved" Status
9. In order to move the project to the "Project Delivered" status you have to upload the .3dm file and the .stl file
10. After you upload the .3dm and .stl files the project has been delivered and moves to the "Project Delivered" status