Summary of the process once you approve the offer from the designer
1. After approving the designer's offer, when clicking on the view project icon you will be redirected to the project page where you will be able to see the project's lifecycle and chat with the designer as you can see above.
2. The first status of the project is going to be "Project Quote Accepted" and the designer will move it to the next status which is "Project Awaiting Payment" where you will be able to submit the payment by clicking the "Submit Payment" button on the bottom right corner of the page.
3. You will have the option to submit the payment by your default card or by a new one.
4. After submitting the payment the project status will move to "Project In Progress". The Jewelry CAD Designer will begin the work.
The Jewelry CAD Designer will submit screenshots for approval in the chat. You will have the option to request changes from the designer by clicking "Request changes" button, anytime while the project is in progress.
5. After clicking the "Request changes" button the changes modal is going to open where you will request changes from the designer
6. The designer will accept or refuse the changes and set the price for the accepted changes where you can approve of the price.
7. After approving or refusing designer's prices the designer will move the project to next status "Project Pending Approval" where you can approve it or if it is not active for more than 3 days since the moment it was moved it will automatically be approved
8. After the project being moved to the "Project Approved" status the designer will have to upload the 3D model and thus the project is going to be moved to "Project Delivered" status where you will be able to download the 3D Model or produce it by clicking the "Produce Now" button which will take you to gildform.com - My Library