Learn how to set up your Gildform Fulfillment x Shopify App for print-on-demand jewelry and dropshipping for your shopify store.
If you are going to link your Shopify account to Gildform you will need to follow these steps.
- Upgrade your membership. To edit your membership, go to your profile and click on "Current Membership" in the top right corner of your profile. Upgrade to one of the following:
- Silver Plus
- Gold Plus
- Sign into Shopify and install the Gildform Fulfillment app from the App settings.
- After you have installed the Gildform Fulfillment app, you will receive the Store URL and Shopify access token.
- Return to your Gildform profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of your information and add your Shopify URL and Access Token. Click Save.
Set up your Shipping Options, Fulfillment Method and Order Creation details for Shopify orders in your Shopify App Settings.
Make sure you choose to have your order Placed Automatically and Orders Shipped Directly to Customers if you'd like us to dropship your made-to-orders directly to your customers.
If you'd like us to ship your jewelry with your custom packaging submit your request for Custom Packaging here.